And here’s the long awaited first public beta of Syncplify.me Server! v3.0!!
Few things about this beta version:
- It comes without a GUI Configuration Manager (only Command Line Interface), a graphical configuration utility will be included in the second beta that will be sent to all testers who have downloaded this one. All server-side features, though, from speed limits to the new scripting functions, from statistics to the new blacklist, are included and ready to be stress-tested.
- It supports 64-bit Windows, all versions XP through Server 2012-R2; 32 bit support will be available as of the second beta.
- There is no automatic installer at the moment: this first beta comes as a ZIP archive. The archive contains very easy and detailed installation instructions in PDF format.
- Your help will be rewarded: 10% discount for every new (not yet reported by others) non-critical bug you report, or even a full free license if you are the first to identify and report a critical bug (a bug that affects the stability of the server).
Enough words. Here’s the link to download Syncplify.me Server! v3.0-BETA1.
If you have downloaded and installed Syncplify.me Server! v184.108.40.206 in the past 6 days, and are experiencing problems with the X.509 certificate on your FTPS (or FTPES) connections, please download v220.127.116.11-hotfix-1 from our web site, and update your instance.
This is a pure hot-fix release, nothing else has been changed, no improvements were made, and no features were altered. Therefore, if you are not experiencing any trouble, you won’t need this update. Thank you.
We received many requests from our users for a portable version of Syncplify.me Notepad! A single self-contained EXE that one can simply put on a USB stick and carry around without the need to install it on the target computer.
We did it!
Feel free to download Syncplify.me Notepad! Portable from our web site, as usual. Thank you.
Thanks to the valuable feedback of one of our customers, we were able to identify and fix a bug in the FileDelete function of Syncplify.me FTP Script!
The new version (18.104.22.168) has been released today and it can be downloaded from our web site, as usual.
After the recent addition of the public IP to be used for PASV connections, we have now improved such feature by adding the possibility to specify a “local LAN” address space to which the above mentioned configuration will not be applied. Basically this makes your NATted server able to accept PASV connections both from inside and outside your Local Area Network (LAN).
You can download the latest version from our web site, as usual.
While our customers are eagerly waiting for the upcoming new version 3 of Syncplify.me Server!, we do not underestimate the importance of supporting the existing version 2. Therefore we have released Syncplify.me Server! v22.214.171.124 today.
Here’s a short list of what’s fixed or new in the new version:
- Fixed: compatibility issue with FileZilla Client
- New: configuration of external IP for PASV connections (when behind NAT)
As usual you can download the updated version here.
New release of our award-winning Notepad! today. Here’s what’s new in the latest version:
- Improved ability to open “in-use” files (e.g. live web server log files and the like)
- Fixed a bug that prevented Notepad! to memorize manual overrides to syntax coloring scheme by file type
As usual you can download the new version from our web site, or take advantage of this direct download link.
We have released today a new version of Syncplify.me Server! (126.96.36.199). This new version fixes a very minor bug in the session counter for the SFTP protocol. It is not a critical update, as it only improves the accuracy of counters in the real-time monitor, therefore there’s no reason to apply this update right away; we suggest to apply it at your next scheduled server maintenance.
As usual, you can download the new version here.
We have just released a new version of our Syncplify.me Notepad! that implements a workaround to correctly load files when the OS fails to properly identify their encoding.
If you have experienced troubles loading some non-UTF8 files, you may want to update your Notepad! to this latest version.
As usual, you can download it from our main download site, or (in case the main site’s update is delayed) you can use this alternative direct download link.
We have just released a new version of Syncplify.me Server! This new version fixes a minor bug in the “after a file is uploaded” event handler, and it has to be considered a minor hot-fix.
You can download the new version here.