Yes it does. Syncplify.me Server! v3 runs smoothly on the technical preview of Windows 10 released today by Microsoft. No problem neither during install nor configuration. It just works out of the box.
Here’s a screenshot that shows Syncplify.me Server! v3-RC1 running on Windows 10 technical preview:
Here’s an updated “roadmap” for the upcoming Syncplify.me Server! v3.0.
- Fully functional FTP(E/S) and SSH/SFTP server
- Fully functional Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Simple tool to create new default instance configuration or import an old v2.0 configuration
- Totally autonomous Log Server as a self-contained component (dramatically increase performance)
- Fix several bugs found in BETA-1
- Addition of GUI Configuration Manager
- Fix bugs found in BETA-2
- Fully functional Instance Controller to create/manage multiple instances on the same computer/VM and/or configure High Availability (HA) deployments
- Fix bugs found in BETA-3
Pricing and licensing will also be updated:
- The “free for exclusively personal use” license will still exist
- All licenses will now include all functions, including scriptable event handling, and Active Directory integration (previously included only in our “Plus” editions)
- There will be 3 types of paid licenses:
- 1 instance on 1 computer
- multi-instance (multi-domain) on 1 computer
- HA license (based on the number of “nodes” in your highly-available deployment)
- All 3 licenses here above will be available both as standard license (perpetual license with optional yearly maintenance/support contract) or SaaS license (software-as-a-service billed monthly, basically an all-inclusive pay-as-you-go that comes with cloud virtual server, storage space, bandwidth, and – of course – Syncplify.me Server)
- As the base price will be higher than v2.0, and considering that v2.0 comes with an included 1-year update/upgrade protection coverage, we recommend to buy Syncplify.me Server! v2.0 today, and get your free v3.0 upgrade as soon as it’s released. This option will no longer available after the release of v3.0.
Thank you for your patience, we are getting closer and closer every day!
This second public beta features only one significant difference versus the first beta we released slightly more than a week ago: it includes the GUI (Graphical User Interface) Configuration Manager.
Well, enough words, here’s the link to download Syncplify.me Server! v3.0-BETA2.
As usual, your help won’t go unrewarded: report a new minor bug and get 10% off, report a new major bug and you get a free full license when the final v3.0 is released.
Since its inception Syncplify.me Server! has been sold as a software product, with a perpetual license and an optional yearly maintenance/support contract.
But now the ever increasing Cloud market and it associated SaaS (Software as a Service) model is suggesting our team to consider the adoption of such licensing scheme as well. And, as usual, our users’ opinion counts, so… what do you think about it?
And here’s the long awaited first public beta of Syncplify.me Server! v3.0!!
Few things about this beta version:
- It comes without a GUI Configuration Manager (only Command Line Interface), a graphical configuration utility will be included in the second beta that will be sent to all testers who have downloaded this one. All server-side features, though, from speed limits to the new scripting functions, from statistics to the new blacklist, are included and ready to be stress-tested.
- It supports 64-bit Windows, all versions XP through Server 2012-R2; 32 bit support will be available as of the second beta.
- There is no automatic installer at the moment: this first beta comes as a ZIP archive. The archive contains very easy and detailed installation instructions in PDF format.
- Your help will be rewarded: 10% discount for every new (not yet reported by others) non-critical bug you report, or even a full free license if you are the first to identify and report a critical bug (a bug that affects the stability of the server).
Enough words. Here’s the link to download Syncplify.me Server! v3.0-BETA1.
During the final stages of development of Syncplify.me Server! v3, we’re working very closely with our beta testers, which have been selected among our customers that have particularly high technical skills. The following is a brief interview to one of them.
Please, tell us something about yourself and your company
My name is Izzy Goldstein and I am the CTO at TeleGo – Here at TeleGo we specialize in online IP communications, our core business is providing phone systems as a service, but we also sell fiber-based Internet connections, and a wide variety of communication-related services such as PRI and MPLS and managed voice to our customers. TeleGo is rapidly growing, and quickly becoming a one-stop shop for all your business communications needs.
How did you find out about Syncplify.me Server!?
We were looking for a SFTP server solution to use as a backup target for our PBX phone systems, so we’ve actively been searching, downloading, installing and comparing several solutions. Syncplify.me Server! is one of them. After a thorough comparison we elected to use Syncplify.me Server! not just because it’s a good software, but also because the customer support is truly outstanding.
Do you want a 20% discount on any Syncplify.me Server! license? It’s easy! Here’s how:
- Download the FREE version from our web site
- Install it and try it out
- Write a review on your blog, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn…
- Fill out the following form, and tell us where to find your review. Our team will check it and send you your 20% discount coupon
Always looking forward to serve our users and protect their data.
Have a safe day!
after the 4th network outage in less than 2 months with our e-mail provider, we have decided that it was time for us to switch to a different service.
Since July 11, 2014 till July 15, 2014 we have experienced serious difficulties both sending and receiving e-mails. We know for sure that several recipients have not received the e-mails we sent them, and we suspect we’ve missed some of the messages that were sent to us in such time frame.
Therefore we beg your pardon and kindly ask you to bear with us while we complete the migration process (by the end of day, today, July 15, 2014) and then – please – resend us your e-mails if you haven’t received our reply.
We always reply. If you haven’t got a reply, please, check your spam folder. If our reply is not even in your spam folder, then it means we haven’t received your message.
Thank you for your patience.