The all new Syncplify.me Server! version 184.108.40.206 has been released today. Here’s a quick screenshot, below you will find a list of the most noticeable new features.
This new version brings a huge amount of new features, some of them were designed by our team, many other were suggested/recommended by our users (thank you!).
Among the new features and functions, the most noticeable are:
- Entirely redesigned GUI (Office 2013 style) for greatly improved visibility over Remote Desktop connections
- 20 new event handlers allow running scripts before or after (or both) the event occurrence
- Syncplify.me Server! can now identify 4 new types of protocol violation, and trigger the automatic blacklist
- Out-of-the-box PCI-DSS and HIPAA compliance (if you’re upgrading from v1.x you will have to manually set it, but it’s just one click)
- Super-granular SSL/TLS version and cipher suites configuration gives you total control over your FTPS security