A nice addition to the latest internal beta of Syncplify.me Server! v4 is a more flexible way to specify IP ranges for the blacklist.
In v3 you could only specify blacklist items in the following formats:
- single IP addresses (ex: 192.168.172.23)
- IP/subnet-mask (ex: 192.168.172.0/255.255.255.0).
In v4, instead, you will be able to use any of the following formats:
- Single IP address (ex: 192.168.172.23) – same as in v3
- IP/subnet-mask (ex: 192.168.172.0/255.255.255.0) – same as in v3
- CIDR notation (ex: 192.168.172.0/24) – new
- Wildcards (ex: 192.168.172.* or even 192.168.1??.*) – new
One more improvement to make our users’ life easier…