We have just released version 4.2.0 of our Syncplify.me Server! software. This version features the following improvements:
- Added: support for AWS Load Balancer’s “proxy protocol” (HAProxy protocol v1) to correctly identify the remote client IP address from multi-node load-balanced EC2 instances inside the AWS cloud
- Added: AutoOptimizeSocket registry setting to automatically optimize the socket’s inbound/outbound buffer sizes and ultimately improve upload/download speed
- Improved: performance and reliability of the [%USER_HOME%] finder function inside the VFS subsystem
- Fixed: directory list timer and counter in the FTP protocol handler
- Fixed: few other minor and rarely occurring issues
Warning: upgrading to this version from any version prior to 4.0.34 will invalidate your license, so please if you are a customer – before you upgrade – contact us to request a license reset.
Note: if after the update you notice any unexpected behavior in the web interface, just hit Ctrl-F5 in your browser; that will force the browser to reload the page as well as all back-end scripts and update the ones that may have been cached from previous versions of the software.
As usual you can download this new release from our website.