We have just released version 4.0.16 of our Syncplify.me Server! software. This version features the following improvements:
- Added: compound percentage index to improve Protector™
- Improved: directory listings now feature attribute-placeholders for virtual directories
- Improved: better checking of target syntax for all VFS types
- Fixed: bug in the scripting framework that prevented scripted wildcard (catch-all) user authentication
- Fixed: DiskAES256 VFS encryption-key change is now (correctly) disabled
- Fixed: various glitches in the web interface
Note: we skipped version 4.0.15 as we used such build number internally for some laboratory tests.
As usual you can download this new release from our website.