We have just released version 4.0.21 of our Syncplify.me Server! software. This version features the following improvements:
- Added: support for POLY1305 HMAC (SSH/SFTP)
- Added: support for CHACHA20 encryption (SSH/SFTP)
- Added: support for NFS access by impersonation via Windows Client for NFS (experimental)
- Improved: handling of failed active (PORT) data transfer over FTP(E/S)
- Fixed: occasional issue with SHA256 computation during key exchange
- Fixed: bug in the VFS-related commands of the SMSCLI
Note: if after the update you notice any unexpected behavior in the web interface, just hit Ctrl-F5 in your browser; that will force the browser to reload the page as well as all back-end scripts and update the ones that may have been cached from previous versions of the software.
As usual you can download this new release from our website.