Uninstalling any Syncplify software products is very easy.
In fact, here at Syncplify, we use Windows Installer to create our installation packages; such tool is highly integrated with the Windows operating system, and registers all installations in the Windows Installer database, so that when you want to uninstall any of our software products you just have to:
- Control Panel -> Programs and Features
- Locate the Syncplify software you wish to uninstall
- Click the Uninstall button
Everything below this point applies ONLY to Syncplify.me Server! and to no other Syncplify software product
The uninstaller will only uninstall the software, but it will not delete your configuration nor your Syncplify.me Server! instances and virtual servers, so if you choose to reinstall the software in the future, nothing gets lost.
If – instead – you wish to completely remove Syncplify.me Server!, including all configuration, users, virtual servers, and database… you will have to perform these additional steps BEFORE the 3-step procedure explained above:
- Connect to the SuperAdmin interface (or run the Instance Controller if you’re still using an old version 3)
- Delete all virtual servers
- Once all virtual servers are deleted you can proceed with points #1, #2 and #3 above